Nelson Molloy Internships
There are currently no available Nelson Molloy Internships.
If there are no listings, and you wish to inquire about an internship with Nelson Molloy, please contact us via email@example.com
Chasing Zero Internships
Chasing Zero is a collaborative fashion project exploring the possibilities of Zero Waste. Chasing Zero enables the Nelson Molloy studio to become circular and the offcuts, paper and a few second hand clothes to become new garments. Dyeing, reverse dying, patching and slow stitching techniques are used.
the position would be:
- Chasing Zero unpaid internship
- Could lead to a possible part time position depending on experience & commitment
- 1 - 2 times a week (either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday - flexible depending on your schedule) for 8 weeks
Responsibilities would include:
- Assist with design of chasing zero garments
- Content creation & social media posting
- Hand stitching
- Label making
- Packaging design
- Exposure to new natural dying techniques
- Photoshoot assisting and styling
- There would be an opportunity to work at pop-ups and markets - which would be paid
- Some tidying and cleaning
- Being happy to work with large studio dogs
- Possible work with sister label Nelson Molloy
If you believe you are the right candidate and wish to work with us, please contact Hello@nelsonmolloy.com with your expression of interest.